A truly Middle Eastern dish, this is an exciting version of the traditional baba ghanoush recipe. it will transport you to another place and another time with the exotic flavours and textures. The mixture of spices and chocolate will not only arouse your sense of smell but your taste buds will be in for a really special surprise! It’s just one of our many unique chocolate recipes.
How to make white chocolate baba ghanoush?
Using an exotic mixture of flavours and ingredients, you can easily use this baba ghanoush recipe as a light lunch for one, a starter or side dish for a dinner party or as a healthy chocolate recipe if you’re on a diet or want to improve your eating habbits. Combine it with a healthy chocolate drink for an extra dose of chocolate.
It tastes best served with toasted pitta bread, the baba ghanoush itself can be served hot or cold but most likely cold. Don’t forget to top with some pomegranate seeds for an bit of a sweet zest.
White Chocolate Baba Ghanoush Recipe
By May 19, 2015Published:
- Yield: 2 1/2 cups (3 Servings)
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 40 mins
- Ready In: 50 mins
A truly Middle Eastern dish, this is an exciting version of the traditional baba ghanoush recipe. it will transport you to another …
- 8 cloves garlic unpeeled
- 4 eggplants sliced in half, lengthways
- 1/3 cup lemon juice fresh
- 2/3 cup tahini
- 4 ounces white chocolate melted
- 2 tablespoons parsley finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin ground
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- pomegranate seeds
- Put the oven on high. Line a baking tray with foil and place the garlic and eggplants on the tray, skin side up. Cook until tender and charred (20 mins for garlic, 40 mins for eggplants).
- Once cooked, peel the garlic. With the eggplants, peel and seed them, scooping out the flesh.
- In a food processor, mix together the eggplant, lemon juice, tahini, cumin, paprika, chocolate and half the parsley. Blend until smooth, or the texture you want.
- Add salt and pepper according to your liking. Transfer to a serving dish, garnish with the rest of the parsley and the pomegranate seeds. Enjoy with some toasted pitta bread.