Looking for a light snack to pick at during the day? Why not try our chocolate covered, peanut butter pretzel bites! Proven to be a winner amongst children, teenagers and adults, it’s a great way to keep the family going until lunch or dinner. With many more chocolate snacks on offer, try out these chocolate covered pretzels for an instant chocolate fix.
How to make chocolate dipped peanut butter pretzel bites?
This is great, no bake recipe that is easy to make if you have a few spare minutes throughout the day. You can easily buy the ingredients for the pretzel bites in any supermarket and it can be quite a fun activity to do with the kids if they enjoy messing around in the kitchen. If you’re a more adventurour type of person, get creative with the decorating!
For more mini bites, have a look at our healthy chocolate snacks that you can quickly whip up in the kitchen in no time. For a more fuller chocolate snack recipe, try our American chocolate chip cookies.
Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites Recipe
By April 29, 2015Published:
- Yield: 30 pretzel bites
- Prep: 20 mins
An easy and tasty treat, these peanut butter pretzel bites covered in chocolate will go down well with anyone, from kids to colleagues. They stay fresh for up to 10 days in the fridge, so you can always make as much as you want!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 60 pretzels
- 8 oz baking chocolate
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and leave to one side.
- Mix in a bowl the peanut butter and butter. Stir in the sugars to create a dough that can be rolled and portioned into 30 small dough balls.
- Sandwich one peanut butter dough ball between two pretzels, this is where you can adjust the quantities of peanut butter. Leave to freeze for 20-30 minutes.
- Break up the baking chocolate and melt in a microwave for one minute, making sure to stir it every 20 seconds. Dip the pretzel bites halfway into the chocolate and place them back on the tray.
- You might want to dip them into other decorative treats, like sprinkles or chocolate chips. Leave in the refrigerator for at least 10 minutes.