Our classic chewy chocolate brownies are divine and delicious. They have a crusty upper layer and when you bite into them, you get a soft and fudgey interior with gooey, melted chocolate chips dispersed throughout. Any chocolate lover would swoon over our brownies and that is reason enough to have a go at our chocolate recipe.
How to make chewy chocolate brownies?
Super simple to follow, our recipe for chocolate brownies is fool-proof and perfect even if you’re a beginner! Using ingredients that you should already have at home, whip up some brownies, get them in the oven and patiently wait for them to cool.
Remember that on cooling brownies will harden, so when checking if they are done in the oven, take this into account. Serve them fresh and hot with some ice cream for an after-dinner dessert or enjoy them as a snack in the day.
Classic Chewy Chocolate Brownies Recipe
By May 25, 2015Published:
- Yield: 12 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 35 mins
- Ready In: 45 mins
The ultimate, classic, chewy, fudgey chocolate brownie that you think about late at night in bed. No need to just dream about it, here is the real recipe. Our chocolate brownie recipe is simple and easy to follow so give it a go!
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325ºF/160ºC.
- Melt one cup of the chocolate chips in the microwave at 30 second intervals.
- Sift the flour, baking soda and and salt until combined and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix the sugar, eggs and oil together until well combined, for about 2 minutes. Add the water and vanilla extract and mix again.
- Add the dry mix, wet mix and the melted chocolate chips together and mix for about 3 minutes or until well combined. Stir in the cup of chocolate chips.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and pour in the mixture. Bake for 35 minutes, let cool completely on a rack before serving.