That’s right, we have gone ahead and put “healthy” and “chocolate” in the same sentence. Anything is possible with our chocolate recipes! These truly are healthy chocolate cookies that not only taste great but will make you feel great. Enjoy them as a chocolate snack, guilt-free!
Read on to find out the secrets to how we managed to health up a chocolate cookie, and don’t worry we haven’t tried to get rid of the chocolate factor! If anything, these healthy chocolate cookies are yummier with an even stronger fudge-like, chocolate flavour. Wash them down with one of our chocolate drinks, for an extra-tasty snack.
How to make healthy chocolate cookies?
Another reason why you have to try these chocolate cookies, they are ready in around 15 minutes! We understand that you might think it’s too good to be true, but these healthy chocolate cookies are real, and we want to share the recipe with the world so that everyone can indulge in them!
They are perfect straight out of the oven, with their melted chocolate chunks hitting your lips. Enjoy them at any time of the day, in the morning with milk for a chocolate breakfast or as a snack at the office. There is no reason to wait, get baking!
Looking for more chocolate recipes? Try our almond oatmeal and chocolate smoothie if you’re feeling healthy, and if you’re feeling not-so-healthy our ferrero rocher stuffed chocolate cupcakes.
Healthy Chocolate Cookies Recipe
By May 21, 2015Published:
- Yield: 10 cookies
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 15 mins
Not only are these cookies extremely healthy that you can eat as many as you want without feeling guilty, but they are appetizing as well! With a soft and fudge-like texture, they simply melt in your mouth. You've got nothing to lose by trying them.
- 3/4 cup avocado flesh, very ripe
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (or honey)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup dark cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- dark chocolate chunks
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF/180ºC.
- Using a mixer, mix together the avocado and coconut sugar until smooth. Add the egg and mix again until well combined.
- Mix in the cocoa powder and baking powder. Once the mixture is smooth, stir in the dark chocolate chunks or chips.
- Place dollops of the cookie dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. The batter won't spread as much as normal cookies so flatten them out with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes, until the cookies don't stick as much to the paper. Leave to cool and eat away!