Wondering what yummy treat you can cook up for breakfast? Try our very special chocolate recipe for chocolate brownie waffles. Chocolate in the morning is something that everyone needs to start their day off with a bang. Having chocolate for breakfast will change your life for the better, have a see for yourself.
Our chocolate brownie waffle recipe is simple to follow that you can even get the kids involved on the weekend and enjoy them as a lovely, brunch recipe. You’ll need to wash down all that chocolate with one of our chocolate drinks, there’s something for everyone from healthy smoothies to chocolate milkshakes.
How to make chocolate brownie waffles?
It really is as simple as 1, 2, 3. Follow our 3-step recipe for chocolate brownie waffles and wake up to the sweet smell of chocolate. Whether you make the batter in your free time and whip up a quick batch before work, or you make them with the kids on a sunday morning, who is going to say no to chocolate waffles in bed?
This recipe is brilliant for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and other special occasions when you want to treat a loved one. Add ice cream to fresh, warm chocolate waffles to even turn this breakfast recipe into a dessert recipe.
Chocolate Brownie Waffles Recipe
By May 19, 2015Published:
- Yield: 4-6 waffles
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 20 mins
Chocolate brownie waffles first thing in the morning would be any chocolate lovers' dream. Time to make it a reality! Follow our simple recipe and create your own homemade chocolate waffles for a breakfast treat.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter cubed
- 3 ounces dark chocolate chopped
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs large, room temp
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Remove the mixture from the heat and stir in the sugar. When combined, whisk in the eggs and vanilla, followed by the milk.
- In a saucepan, or a bowl above steaming water, mix together the butter and chocolate until smooth.
- Add in all the dry ingredients until just combined. Pour into the waffle iron and cook. Serve with fruits, whipped cream and any sauce if you wish.