Alcohol? Check. Chocolate? Check. What more would you need? Our recipe for a Baileys chocolate martini is a discovery that you need to make and will regret if you don’t. All of our chocolate drinks recipes have been specially hand-picked and you have to try them out to taste for yourself how delicious they are!
Adding a sprinkle of chocolate to anything never did any harm, so why not to a cocktail? A Baileys chocolate martini is perfect for winding down after a hard day at work, or even for entertaining guests at a dinner party. Whether you’re looking for something alcoholic or a nutritious smoothie, we will have something for you.
How to make a Baileys chocolate martini?
With just 3 key ingredients, and ready in the blink of an eye, there’s no reason not to give this Baileys chocolate martini a try!
For more interesting chocolate recipes, our chocolate truffle Martini is very popular and try having it with a tasty dish of chicken mole poblano.
Baileys Chocolate Martini Recipe
By May 7, 2015Published:
- Yield: 1 glass
- Prep: 5 mins
For a sweet treat at the end of the day, or an extra kick to a dinner party, try our Baileys chocolate martini. It's a smooth, creamy and chocolatey mixture that aims to hit the right spot just when you need it. What are you waiting for?
- 1 1/2 ounce vanilla vodka
- 1/2 ounce chocolate liquor
- 2 ounces Baileys Irish Cream
- Drizzle some melted chocolate or chocolate syrup into a martini glass and leave to chill.
- Pour the ingredients into a martini shaker with some ice cubes.
- Shake well and strain into the martini glass. Garnish with chocolate shavings or a chocolate stick and serve!