Everyone knows that the perfect way to get warmed up is with a delicious hot chocolate, so why not try an even sweeter treat with our white hot chocolate recipe. Any chocolate lover would melt just at the thought of a white chocolate version of anything, and there is no difference to this version of a hot chocolate drink.
How to make homemade hot white chocolate?
Cosy up on the sofa with our yummy white hot chocolate that is extremely simple to make and ready in no time! No need to go shopping for any fancy ingredients, you can use what you have at home. Don’t forget the whipped cream and marshmallows!
Have a look at some of our chocolate for dinner recipes that would make a great prelude to the treat of a white hot chocolate. Also, there are many more hot chocolate recipes for you to have a go and find your favourite.
Enjoy our Nutella hot chocolate or our healthy chocolate cookies, yet more of our simple but delicious chocolate recipes.
White Hot Chocolate Recipe
By May 7, 2015Published:
- Yield: 2 Servings
Got a sweet tooth? Then our white hot chocolate recipe is perfect for you! An indulgently sweet and creamy hot chocolate that will warm you up in all the right ways. Not for the faint hearted. Exclusively designed for the true chocolate lover!
- 4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces white chocolate finely chopped
- In a small pan, stir together the milk, chocolate and vanilla.
- Stir over a medium-low heat until it reaches a simmer, don't let it come to boiling point. Add spices as you like, for example cinnamon or nutmeg.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately. Add whipped cream, marshmallows and other decorations.